You can use the planning tools available on the right. You may want to talk about these activities with your counselor before you begin.
- My Educational and Career Plans is a guided exercise to help you make initial career plans, evaluate you current program of study, and consider courses that will be career enhancing. It helps you:
- Consider skills that you have developed outside of school
- Assess, in more detail, what you are looking for in an occupation
- Develop “next steps” for realizing your tentative career choices
- Evaluate your current program of study and consider courses that will be career enhancing
- Coursework Planner is an activity to help you plan the rest of your high school curriculum to best meet your career goals.